- Poetry entries should be no more than 60 lines.
- Short stories and essay entries should be no more than 3,000 words.
- Works published elsewhere are accepted. Please reference where and when it was published.
- Submissions are welcome from all countries of residence.
- Pieces of fiction, essays and poems should be sent as a .doc or .docx document. We also accept video submissions with readings of your material.
- We also accept art submissions which will be used to accompany the written submissions and on our social media outlets, preferably as a .jpeg or .png.
- Submissions are sent to email@example.com.
- Please include what category your submission falls under within your subject line.
- Please include your full name, country of residence and any preferred artist names within the body of the email.
- Please include a approximate 100 word bio about yourself in the body of the email so that we may know a little more about you (this will be used on the site if your piece is published).
- Submissions are open all year round.
We aim to process all submissions as quickly as possible, however at times the amount of entries may be higher than normal and we beg of you to be patient while waiting on a response. In the case of an entry not being accepted we can provide feedback upon request in order to help you be successful with future submissions.
In the event your piece is accepted, you will be assigned an editor who will aid with proofreading and editing, assuring your creation is ready for publication before it goes live on our page.
The specific publication date will vary from case to case depending on the amount of submissions currently accepted; however we aim to have it up within a month of acceptance. A specific publication date will be provided.
If you have any further questions regarding the submissions process or any currently published entries you may have on our page, either pop us a quick message through the contact form at the bottom of the ‘about’ page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you the best of luck with the submission process & look forward to seeing your creations!